Re: [DL] Mood Music [ot]

>    Why would we bug you? I myself think that Rammstein is a superb band, a
>great beat, good music, and german just holds so much more emotion that the
>English language. However, Nien actually means "No." Good translation other
>than that, however.

That would be because I'm pulling it off of the English version of the
song.  :-)

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Alastair Cooke:
Good Evening, and welcome to Masterpiece Theatre.
Tonight, we present the epic British drama "How The Chicken Went," based on
the 1843 novel by Herbert T.
Poultry, and adapted for the screen by Joanna Drumstick.
Starring Susan Hampshire as the Chicken, and Anthony Hopkins as the evil
and unrepentant diner, Borstrom, this elegant period piece explores the
mores and morality of a society in which ordinary chickens had to face
their destiny of crossing the road to meet their fate at the hands of the
monied upper classes, regardless of their own ambitions or desires...