Re: [DL] Mood Music [ot]

You know, I think this may be one of the longest threads I've ever seen-
perhaps even longerthan that Civil War thread this Summer.  Anyway, I forgot
to mention that I realized the Crush 'Em by Megadeth (Goldberg used it as
entrance music for a little while this Summer when Universal Soldier: The
Return was starting to get hyped) would be great for when the posse decides
to take (or participate!) in a game of Skullchucker.  A lot of heavy metal
songs would be good to use in Junkyard.  Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
by AC/DC seems like it would work as good music to play at the end of an
adventure in the Mississippi Delta region.  Pink Floyd would be good music
for really trippy scenes.

Nick "more ideas" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications