----Original Message Follows----
From: "Nick Zachariasen" <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu>

A lot of heavy metal songs would be good to use in Junkyard.  Rock And Roll
Ain't Noise Pollution by AC/DC seems like it would work as good music to
play at the end of an adventure in the Mississippi Delta region.  Pink Floyd
would be good music for really trippy scenes.

Nick "more ideas" Zachariasen