RE: [DL] # of Chips in the Fate Pot

> I run a WW game with 7 players, a WW game with 5 players, and
> an HoE game
> with 5 players.  We have had no trouble with the 50:25:10.  I
> do have a max
> of 5 legends (in the pot, not in hand) and 2 Black (which has
> not come
> up).  I have not had trouble with chips at all.
>
> TBS

I let a max of 5 black chips into the pot, the same as legend chips, however
they always leave the pot when they come out and I use them (except the last
one - there is always at least one black chip in the pot, just as there is
always at least one legend.

I'll never forget the time there were 3 black chips in the pot, and one
player pulled all three as his 3-chip pull at the start of the night.

Brian "That was a fun night" Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com