Re: [DL] Need a nightmare to run someone through...

> They tear out his ears so he can't hear them, his eyes
> so that he
> can't see them, his tongue so he can no longer scream at
> them, his nose so
> that they can no longer smell him.

What was that? They cut off his nose so they can no longer smell him?

I don't think it works that way, Ghoul :-)

Brian "I'm going to stick my head in the sand so you wont be able to see me
anymore" Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com