Re: [DL] Order initiative phases by useing Quickness die types

How exactly is this guy managing to cheat on his rolls- is he just so far
away from people that nobody can see what he's rolling, is he using loaded
dice, or what?  If he's using loaded dice, I'd definitely call him on it.
Yeah, he's a friend, but he's also pissing everyone off- social contract and
whatnot, you know?  I mean, if he's making the game less enjoyable for
everyone else by cheating, then he deserves to get called on it.  The other
players don't deserve that kind of discourtesy.  If it's just that nobody
can see what he's rolling due to distance, just have another few players
show up early and sit in his area.  You probably wouldn't need to come out
and say anything- if people have forced him from where he sits so that you
can see him a bit more clearly and it's at least semi-obvious that it's been
done intentionally, then he'll probably realize that something's up and
you're onto him.  Then he'll probably stop cheating.  At least, he SHOULD...

Nick "Mr. Machiavelli" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals