[DL] The Date [Goff[

In the "offcial" timeline of the WW, what's the current date (or month, if
that's too specific).  List input would be welcome, as well.  I'm going to
kick off a new WW game in a couple months, and I want the posse to be able
to deduce some stuff based on time related info.

Minor spoilers for my posse follow.

Specifically, when the Blackjacks lit out of Gomorra, they hid in the
Boomtown of Bloody Falls, CA.  There's going to be a couple of throw away
lines referring to events in Gomorra,  and I'd like to keep the references
as accurate as possible.

B. D. Flory
ICQ# 53912341