Re: [DL] Minis [Shane or Goff]

><< Steve
>   Please don't let these shakes go on. >>
>
>Oh, with a line like that. . .
>
>We'll see. There may be some surprises in the future. No promises yet. But
if
>we get things in gear, we might do some web-only stuff. Let's keep that
>between you, me, and the other thousand ears on the list.
>
>Shane

    Wow! This is excellent news if it pans out, which I hope it does. One
angle that GW has gone via an outside company (I believe, I could be wrong
on that) is the statuette and bust (head and chest before this gets out of
hand) style of sculpture. A bust of Stone, statuette of a wendigo, cast in
resin would grab some intense detail at the scale that is used by GW in
their Space Marine statue and orc bust. Heck, even some resin sheriff style
badges with obligatory bullet holes would be slick.

Steve