[DL] Ghost rock armor / soul blast

> You could fashion some sort of protection out of it and I'd
> treat it as armor depending on its thickness ala page 133 in
> the Player's Guide, or, if you're feeling really math-special,
> you can use the durability rules in Smith & Robards to allow
> it to be blasted apart by successful hits.

This armor would be fine against a soul blast, but you should be really careful:

* Never smoke, or walk close to someone smoking
* Never light a match while wearing the armor
* Never shoot with your guns
* Never be shot at (you might get a spark when the bullet hits you watch)

All these things might just light the ghost rock in your armor, and you will be
in a lot of trouble...

:-)

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name