[DL] Conversion stats/ideas

Hello again,
	I was wondering where exactly the rules/stats are for converting WoD
werewolf Wild West into DL stats.  If the source is outta print (which I
suspect it is) is there any way to acquire even just a quick and dirty
conversion system?  If its still in print, where is the info found (and I'm
off to a local gaming store to get it)? I could only find the 3rd book in
the Trilogy which doesn't appear to have the conversions (or I missed it
when I read it).

Thanks

Ian "why is it I always seem to beat the wrong end of the odds" D.