[DL] Those Pesky Grim Servants o' Death

SPOILERS (for my group anyway, so scram!)

Grim Servant o' Death is a five point Hindrance, yet there aren't very good guidelines for using it a something bad. So, I was brainstormin' last night and I came up with this idear.

Anytime a GSoD uses a Fate Chip to negate wounds, the Marshal rolls a d10.  The following results occur:

10:Nothing happens, Fate chip spent as usual.
2-9: The attack is directed at someone else and causes some inconvenience based on the roll (2-4:Minor=knocks someone's hat off. 5-8:Major=hits a lantern and starts a minor fire. 9:Catastrophic=the all-important NPC takes it in the face.)
1:One of the posse takes the damage instead (unlucky richochet, unrelated mishap, etc).

As for fate chips gained from the Hindrance?

Minor disatsers: 1 white per every two.
Major: 1 red per every two
Catastrophic: 1 blue per every two

PC damage:
1-2 levels:White
2-4 levels:Red
5 levels:Blue

That makes it a worthy Hindrance for 5 points and teahces the PCS to head for cover when the GSoD stops whistlin Dixie and pulls his pistols...

what do you think, sirs?

"You see in this world there's two types of people my friend, those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig."

The Man with No Name,
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Email your boss can't read - sign up for free disinfo.net email at http://www.disinfo.com, your gateway to the underground.