[DL] Those Pesky Grim Servants o' Death

	About a month ago I posted a similiar question and this is a
compilation of all the really useful stuff I got.  BTW - thanks all for the
input, it was great!

Grim Servant O' death stuff

SPOILER SPACE

	I've always been fond of the 'impossible coincidence' school of
damage neagation. Bullets whiz past, going through hats instead of heads,
bouncing off Marshalls badges, and generally barely being dodged. Naturally
for all those characters with 'Grim Servant of Death' the bullet that fate
diverted hits some innocent paserby, a captive or ally, or even hits some
flammable lantern or dynamite. All in all, a lot of people die when the grim
servant goes through hs chip pile in a fight, either by intnent or accidnet.
Grim Servant O' Death.

At the very least - increase the chance for innocent bystander hits to 1-2
on d6, 1-3 for shotguns.  That goes for hitting PC's as well.  :)

In general - make his life miserable.  A lot of players take this
hinderance thinking that they won't care if NPCs die.  Well, they will when
the schoolmarm that held the vital clue is shot and killed before the posse
can get it.  And then when the schoolmarm digs her way out of the grave they
have to pry the secret from her harrowed corpse.

The hero is jumped by bandits in a town.  In the ensuing firefight some
townsfolk get killed, including 13 year old Timmy's dad.  Timmy of course
blames the hero.  Two years later, fifteen year old Timmy finds the hero. In
a cracking voice Timmy yells out "Because of you my Pa is dead.  I'm calling
you  out!"  A normal hero could persuade/bluff/overawe Timmy into giving up.
But not a Grim Servant of Death.  It is fated that Timmy will die that
afternoon - by the "hero" - with the town watching.  Try and get a drink in
that town ever again "hero" <spat>.  Even if the hero doesn't reach for his
guns, the town sheriff will step in and gun down Timmy as Timmy slowly
draws.  Now the guilt of killing a 15 year old boy lays on the sheriff, but
he will forever blame the hero for putting him in that position.

I found my players taking Grim Servant of Death as they thought it was an
easy 5pt hindrance as they were spending most of their time on the trail
away from innocent bystanders.  In an attempt to persuade them it's a nasty
hindrance, now whenever they take damage in a fight, they automatically
receive 1 extra wound for each GsoD in the posse. Also, these extra wounds
can't be negated by spending fate chips. And it works! The posse are now
s**t scared of the hindrance and view anyone who has it with fear and
trepidation!! :-)