[DL] The Collected Letters of Anna Marsh

     After a VERY long hiatus, I have finally decided
to continue work on The Collected Letters of Anna
Marsh. The latest chapter is now available at
www.starlink.com/~jahiggin/anna.html.
     For those who are unfamiliar with Anna's tale,
this is one of my character's journals, done up as
letters home to her sister. Sometime in the next week
or two, I'll be going back and cleaning parts 1
through 14 up a bit. (I've noticed some continuity
errors that need fixing.) But, Anna does a much better
job of explaining herself.
     This week, the posse arrives in Denver. (Yes,
folks, they DID actually make it there.) But it's
quite apparent that all is not well in the city . . .

     Next: Beatuy is Only . . .

=====
John Higginbotham
Phoenix, Arizona, USA