[DL] Re: Book O' Curses (Shane/Goff)

Max wrote:

> Hi List,
> Shane/John, in the PEG Sites Preview the Book O' Curses is listed as
> February, but in the back of Canyon O' Doom it is Winter 2000, wondering
> if you could let us know the date.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Max

Both are correct! February _is_ Winter 2000. ;-)

Yeah, it's cheesy, but actually most of the "Winter" months actually fall at the
beginning of the year: December (late), January, February, March (early)--at least
in this hemisphere.

The Book o' Curses is written, editted, finished layout, got the art, the cover
and nearly on the way to the printer as I type.

BTW, apparently my 'official' account (PEGGoff@aol.com) got unsubbed during the
Recent Unpleasantness with the listserve, so I'm only getting digests at the
moment. If my replies are a little late, that's why.

John Goff