[DL] Chronologies...

Hello all...

I think that this may have been lost in the shuffle with the various
listserv problems as of late, so I thought that I could ask again.
(...or maybe you all were just ignoring it.  If so, then continue...)

Has anyone bothered to create some sort of chronology for the events for
the years 1876 through 1878 for the Deadlands universe?  I already have
the one from 1863-1876 from the PEG web site.  I am trying to fit these
events into an over-arching chronology, but ToT and other sources are
woefully short on solid dates. I'd be tickled with just months & the
year for most events...

Thanks in advance,

D.