Re: [DL] Chronologies...

Dane & Melody <melndane@cableone.net> wrote:
>Has anyone bothered to create some sort of chronology for the events for
>the years 1876 through 1878 for the Deadlands universe?

	I have, at least for the events relative to the PEG books I've worked on.
(BTW, we're not up to 1878 just yet....;))

 I already have
>the one from 1863-1876 from the PEG web site.

	I assume you mean the inestimable Mr. Wallace's site. If you haven't seen
it yet, I highly recommend it.

  I am trying to fit these
>events into an over-arching chronology, but ToT and other sources are
>woefully short on solid dates. I'd be tickled with just months & the
>year for most events...

	Send me a list of the events you're interested in (or post it here) and
I'll do my best to fill you in...semi-officially, of course.:)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God