Re: [DL] Chronologies...

> I think that this may have been lost in the shuffle with the various
> listserv problems as of late, so I thought that I could ask again.
> (...or maybe you all were just ignoring it.  If so, then continue...)

> Has anyone bothered to create some sort of chronology for the events for
> the years 1876 through 1878 for the Deadlands universe? > I already have
> the one from 1863-1876 from the PEG web site.  I am trying to fit these
> events into an over-arching chronology, but ToT and other sources are
> woefully short on solid dates. I'd be tickled with just months & the
> year for most events...

Actually, I am working on the "official" one in my off-time--and have made surprising progress to be honest. Once I'm done with it and have double-checked it, we'll probably post it on the website.

Be warned though--it's a _big_ document. It's already nearly 20 pages and I've not gotten the Back East books or later done yet.

John Goff