Re: [DL] a double-double whammy!

Sweet Dude, I was wondering how this one was going to turn out, I can't wait to
hear how this come out over all.  As for the two black chips.... uh, well, since
everyone who witnessed the transformation is now dead, that point is kind of
moot.  Now, as for the second black chip, did the wildman intentionally flatten
the tent with the general in it, and did he know that killing the general would
kill all of the people?  If the answer to either of those questions is yes then
the black chip is justified.  If not... well I would still give at least one
black chip for the royal mess up.

Dirk "Will get to play a wild man next month and is glad his marshal is not
original enough to have rattlers think the wild man is their sugar daddy" R.

"Leybourne, Brian" wrote:
<Snippage>