[DL] Munchkin site

Hey there,
	In the long standing tradition of Real Men, Real Roleplayers, Loonies and
Munchkins, the largest collection of same has been returned to the web at

http://noitacy.net/munchkin/

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the meaning of the term -
"munchkin" and it's derogatory connotations - this is the site to learn from.

I really think that it needs a BNW and HoE section though. . . <nudge
nudge, wink wink>  I've already offered Andy the collected ones for DL that
I have.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ludwig Wittgenstein:
The possibility of "crossing" was encoded into the objects "chicken" and
"road," and circumstances came into being which caused the
actualization of this potential occurrence.