Re: [DL] a double-double whammy!

In a message dated 1/26/00 3:07:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Brian.Leybourne@airnz.co.nz writes:

> This is the same group who left a Ghost Rock mine burning in Idaho 20
>  or so sessions ago, and by now the entire region (much of the state) is a
>  deadland.

Boy--your group doesn't play small, now does it?

Reminds me of a Star Frontiers campaign I played in during the early
days---our group had a fire fight in an Anti-Matter reactor that provided
power for an entire city--and started a chain reaction that the GM decided
vaporised the entire planet.  Yeesh.

-Gareth-Michael Skarka