Re: [DL] OT - Canyon of Doom

>>Has anyone gotten Canyon of Doom yet? I've been trying to find out what it's
>>like (and what it's about). Can anyone fill me in on it please?

Per Allan's advice, I posted my review of it to rpg.net. You can get a decent
sized eyeful of what you want to know there.

Truth to tell, you can use it as a sourcebook and ignore the adventure
completely. In fact, Cliffside, the mining town that's included, is cool
enough that even if you don't like the REST of it, you can get some use out
of that. It slots in well just about anywhere in the Weird West.

>>Hey all,
>>Am I the only one who had no idea that Canyon O' Doom was an adventure? Even
>>the website refers to it as a sourcebook.

It's packaged like a sourcebook (physical packaging, not content, although it
could arguably be considered a sourcebook for what's under the Canyon
itself). That may be what they meant when classifying it as such.

--Jacques