RE: [DL] attrition rate?

<snip>
> fleshing out her rise to dark power (via her desire for
> revenge) and all the
> nasty things she plotted to do to them...
>
> ... and then I realised that there was no character left
> alive who had been
> there when her husband was killed.
>
> Scratch one long term plot I had been enjoying working on.

Consider

a) She may be insane by now and the fact that none of the current posse were
there at her husbands death is irrelevant.
b) She's chasing those people and on their trail slowly tracks the existing
posse (feasible if they didn't all die at once and they were phased into an
existing group in small numbers).  Eventually she will vent on the existing
characters because they are friends of friends of friends of the people who
were with her husband when he was killed.

Jim

Jim Heivilin, Project Manager
Systems & Applications Group, IAT Services
University of Missouri at Columbia
mailto:banzai@missouri.edu, 884-3898