Re: [DL] Harrowed - Am I Missing Something? (Repost)

<snip>

There were replies to this, you may have never gotten them 'cause of the
crash. Those who replied, repost for this person, some were pretty good.
Anyway...My 2 cents...

Spoilers...

Well, i'm a new marshal as well and I've got a harrowed too. I've had the
same problems. I would say the subtler the better. The longer the Manitou can
stay alive and cause fear, he's happy. The posse should NOT trust the
Harrowed, ever. If their scaling the grand canyon, he should not be the one
at the top holding the rope, etc etc. My player made up this schizophrenia
story to cover up his evil ways. View having a harrowed as an oppurtunity to
have a free pair of eyes and ears in your Posse for the Reckoners, as well
the ability to cause trouble as often as possible.
If you want Dominion, you can get Dominion. Fate chips   can come back to you
as fast as you darn well want them too.

Hopefully that was coherant and helpful.