Re: [DL] attrition rate?

>Being WIld West and Horror combined, plus a less forgiving wound system than
>many RPG's (An unhurt man can be killed by one pistol shot if he's unlucky)
>the death rate is higher than many RPG's. Do other marshals out there run
>into problems such as this one, with plots crumbling because the characters
>they involve are no longer alive?

I have just the opposite "problem".  With the cretins getting 3 fate chips
per night, I find it well nigh impossible to kill 'em.
Especially since I give 'em a party pool of fate chips that can be spent by
anyone.  This party pool is built from when I spend red fate chips.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Aristotle: