[DL] High Noon

I am a miniatures addict, and I played The Great Rail Wars when it was
released and recently have been playing the Foundry's excellent The Rules
With No Name ruleset, which is TONS of fun.

But I am seriously interested in Pinnacles upcomming High Noon rules.  I was
wondering if anybody had any info on this?  For instance, The Rules With No
Name is usually played with like 3 to 5 gunfighters on a side - is High Noon
going to be similar, or more like GRW's scale of Posses and Heros?

--Mike