[DL] Monolith Deck Odds.

Well, my mathemetician friend has finally gotten on the ball and figured out
the exact odds for the long-ago mentioned "Monolith" deck. Problem is, it's
rather a large file. I will send in the results for a five and six card hand
if people are interrested. I -have- the data for an up to twnety (!!) card
hand, which I am willing to send via email (I told you this guy was a bit of
a loon). Anyway, if people are still interrested, let me know!