Re: [DL] Worms

Spoiler, I think.

> All in all, this was a very memorable and exciting adventure.
> Apart from minor niggles over Mahoneys stats, or the lack of Wormling
> artwork, this rates a 9.5 out of ten.

I think I recall John saying that he wrote the adventure with the artwork
pre-existant. That also reminds me (since the adventure is almost two years
overdue) that Shane once said that *he* wrote Worms! himself, long before it
even came out, or was super late. I can only assume that what he had written
became obsolete or incorrect or they just wanted to go with something a
little different or more deadly.

Chris Aniballi
Worth the wait, though
"The Grim Reaper's ridin' high tonight. Last call, everyone." -CL