Re: [DL] [McGlothlin] Confederate Cavalry

At 09:09 AM 1/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hope you're still out there or that someone else can help... I need to know
>which Confederate Cavalry units are operating in Arizona and New Mexico.
>
>Eric

Historically - none.  The one excursion by the Confederates into NM was
mostly infantry.  And they didn't stay long.  :)

Gamewise - there will likely be small pockets of cavalry and forts along
the rail lines (especially Dixie Rails) to give some protection to the
trains, and to somewhat keep an eye on the border.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Aristotle: