Re: [DL] Story Ideas needed and Question

>>     My Posse is heading towards Denver, and I need good ideas for shot
>adventures in Denver. I'm stumped, so I decided to ask the wonderful,
>> creative, friendly and helpful people on this wonderful Mailing list.
>
>     Hurm. The only things I know about Denver are what I've read in the
>Player section of QatD (since I've just started playing in a Deadlands
>campaign I've decided not to look at the Marshall's sections for a while),
>and that isn't saying much. Still, I'm sure we can think something up.

Awhile ago, Shadis magazine released a set of articles called Things to Do
in Denver When You're Undead.  It's  practically a full campaign sourcebook.

I got permission from Shadis to post the article up on the web.  You can
find the scanned pages at
http://www.darious.com/deadlands/Dead%20in%20Denver/

Darrin Brig used to have the article up in HTML format on his website.  If
anyone knows where his site moved to, it might still be there.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Aristotle: