Re: [DL] GenCon 2000 dinner [was: Comments from someone new to the List]

Chris Aniballi wrote:

> Thus spoke the noble Allan;
>
> > Am I arranging the GenCon Fan dinner again this year?
>
> I was hoping so, I know for a fact I'll be there as I have already
> registered. I had such a blast last year, despite SeanMike and Greg......

Hey!

I resemble that remark.

I'll be at DragonCon, Origins, and GenCon this year.  I'll probably be
bringing that skinny redheaded roommate of mine along, too.  Of course,
he's only on the DL-OT list right now...

Freak.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000