Re: [DL] What to do with a cheater

Fire is our friend.  Ah, Method #1, followed by an ample use of wasted time
on the Game Master's part, allbeit a secure way to take care of further
problems.  The solution may be to much effort, and cause to much player
strife, that can be avoided.  Always, consider whether your cheater is worth
keeping as a friend, at least....

                          Jason Adkins