Re: [DL] What to do with a cheater

> I had my players keep their chips in a ziploc bag that I
> handily attached to their character sheets with one of the
> myriad of paper clips that were attached to their sheets
> anyway!

You could always just put all of the Fate Chips that the players had in one
Ziploc bag and have everyone else list theirs to you first, always leaving
the cheater for last.  That way he'd have to be honest, since by process of
elimination, he would have the rest of the chips.  It would be more
troublesom, but you could also keep a log of When people get or spend Chips,
including what color they spent or received and what purpose they spent it
for.  That way you'd have a record of what he's got.

Me, I sort of feel like Jesus in South Park when he said "cheating is lying
and lying is wrong".  When people lie to me, I take it as an extreme and
*VERY* personal insult.  Being the heartless, iron-fisted (insert expletive
here) that I can be, I'd just wait until everyone was packing up at the end
of the night and just say (let's call the jackass Bob):

"Oh, Bob?"

"Yes?"

"You're cheating and we all know it.  Stop it."

You see, sometimes humiliation can be the best punishment of all- even
better than the Beatin' Stick (a distant cousin toe Greg's Wiffle Bat)!
granted, this may be a bit of an extreme measure, but then again, it's like
I said- I'd take this sort of über-munchkinism.personally.

Nick "Make them respect your authoritah." Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals