[DL] IDDL

I came across a lone copy of Independence Day at a local gaming shop I hadn't
been to for a while. This has been one of those "anyone know where I can get
one of those" items, so I picked it up (hell, it was only $5).

Just wondering if anyone had been looking for it. This isn't an eBay auction
or anything like that. I'll sell it at cost plus shipping if anyone is
interested. If not, I'll hold onto it until someone comes looking for it in
the near future (comes up every once in a while).

E-mail me private if you're interested. If you get a block message (I have
some domains blocked 'cause they like to send me spam), e-mail me at
UsagiGenji@aol.com.

--Jacques D'Rummagesale