Re: [DL] Thanks [Was: What to do with a cheater]

Hey all,
Just wanted to say thanks for the myriad of advise on the subject of my
cheater. Many of you had a lot of good ideas and insight.

I have decided to follow my gut a bit here. As of yet his cheating has yet
to become a true irritance to anyone, the other players kind of make note of
it, but ingnore it. The only thing that does bother us about the guy is his
diruptions and lack of internal volume control. So I'll let him do what he's
doing, never spare him on a few extra brutal attacks to thin him out of all
his stolen chips and such. And aside from that, I'll keep my mouth shut
unless it becomes and issue with the other players (which it hasn't yet, and
likely won't. I have a mostly mature and experienced group) if it does, I'll
talk to him about it. Also, I have no intentions of letting him do any of
the cool stuff (thanks, John), I'll save that for my roleplayers, who want
to participate and get into character.

Or, as spoken by one of them last night. "That's for Walter Appelton, you
son of a b@$&$, think of that while you roast in hell!"

(I love thoes guys, they make it worth it)

Chris Aniballi
Cheating death...... again
"Once you've driven a woman to suicide,
bringing one to orgasm is just not that impressive."
-Scott Carpenter