Re: [DL] The Cleaners (some minor spoilers)

In a message dated Sat, 5 Feb 2000  6:03:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, The Baron Samedi <baron11@netmcr.com> writes:

> After the success of The Coalition, a small group be formed of Heavy
> Hitters from the Pinks and Rangers, a sort of Mini-coalition, for top
> secret assignments.  Neither government knows of it, only the Agency and
> Rangers.

If things go as planned, there will be some effect from the Coalition--but not necessarily what you're suggesting.

(Shane-like cryptic comment without further elaboration.)

I've always wanted to do that. ;-)

>  The groups must swear and oath to avoid political matters (a
> Marshal hook, no doubt) and deal with some of the more horrible stuff going
> on.  get almost a Delta Green feel.  does anyone think this could be cool?
> horrid?

Does sound kind of cool though...

> oh, BTW, is Los Ojos Del Dios actually a Blessed/Shaman/Huckster, or is he
> an Anhuak/Huckster?  just speculation.

According to Rob Vaux (former Doomtown story czar and writer of Doomtown or Bust), Los Ojos del Dios is technically a blessed. However, his powers aren't divine in nature; they are derived from a pair of mystical eye-shaped tatoos on his hands. They were placed by an Indian shaman. He's a unique character that kind of bends the hard-and-fast rules; proof that even we don't stick to the letter of the books all the time. ;-)

John Goff