[DL] Was Book O' Curses, Now VOTWW

Hi List,

Thanks for that John, I'm paticularly looking forward to the PC Vampire

and Werewolf rules.

To List: Veteran O' The Weird West Question.

I came across a thought yesterday, what incentive is there for a player

to purchase Veteran O' the Weird West Edge once they have started play.

Now the reason for this thought is that as a Marshal I don't want my

playres characters to know about the weirdness until they learn about it

in game.

But the reward of 15 Points obviously does not fit into the existing

game, so I'm looking for alternate bonuses for gaining the VOTWW Edge

in-game.

Any suggestions, the inspiration of this is Horace Blacks new VOTWW

tables on the PEG site for the Wasted West.

Thanks in advance.

Max