Re: [DL] 'Different' campaign ideas?

>>Amazing campaign, but I can't do exactly the same thing as it shares
>>players. However, the above paragraph gives you an idea as to the kind of
>>thing I may be looking for. What I'm after is some ideas as to a way I can
>>use the "two characters each who eventually meet or at least interact in a
>>cool and 'wow our GM is a RPG God' kind of way" concept in a deadlands
>>setting.

I did something similar in Vampire, but I made my players mortal paranormal
investigators (amalgamating Delta Green, Conspiracy X, the X-Files and a lot
of conspiracy stuff from Mage together). Much to my chagrin, they found that
they really liked playing the "normals" more than they liked playing their
Vampires of two or thee years. Go figure.

Personally, I think your current Idaho situation is just BEGGING to have a
team of MIBs or Rangers sent after it (perhaps the new Coalition's first task
in your campaign world). Toss in an Inquisitor from the Order of St. George
and perhaps an interested party from the Royal Court or Grimme's Lost Angels
(both undercover, of course) and it might be a lot of fun.

--Jacques