Re: [DL] The Cleaners (some minor spoilers)

>After the success of The Coalition, a small group be formed of Heavy
>Hitters from the Pinks and Rangers, a sort of Mini-coalition, for top
>secret assignments.  Neither government knows of it, only the Agency and
>Rangers.  The groups must swear and oath to avoid political matters (a
>Marshal hook, no doubt) and deal with some of the more horrible stuff going
>on.  get almost a Delta Green feel.  does anyone think this could be cool?
>horrid?

If I ever were going to run a Deadlands: Now campaign, I would borrow
heavily from the Delta Green book - and probably use a Coalition like setup.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Col. Oliver North:
I do not recall any such events. I had no knowledge of these occurences.