Re: [DL] Just me, looking for attention again. (OT)

"Silverman, Sandor (LNG-MBC)" wrote:

> Hey Dorks!
>
> Once again, I've left my mark on the world of gaming, this time in issue #7
> of John Kovalic's "Dork Tower."
> I guess he needed to fill up some space in the letters column and printed a
> chatty email I sent him after GenCON last year.

I saw that, and kept trying to think of something witty to say on the
DL-OT about it.  Of course, as evidenced by my anecdote about this
week's Feng Shui game, I've been remarkably unwitty for somebody of my
usually prolific variety of smart-alec remarks.

> up a joke event at one of the big cons. This of course would be "Falling:The
> LARP", and the event would be held at midnight on the roof of the Hilton. At

Make it a "game within a game" for Vampire LARTers...:-)

> I guess it won't be long now before I'm offered a big fat contract to write
> gaming stuff and I can quit my day job.

I hear you get rich writing role-playing games, so I can't wait to
start!

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000