[DL] Just me, looking for attention again. (OT)

Hey Dorks!

Once again, I've left my mark on the world of gaming, this time in issue #7
of John Kovalic's "Dork Tower."
I guess he needed to fill up some space in the letters column and printed a
chatty email I sent him after GenCON last year.

The cooler item is that John used my idea for a "Game that Should Not Be
Played!"

I've been advising (read: stalking and annoying at cons) James Ernest from
Cheapass Games since the card game Falling was published that he should set
up a joke event at one of the big cons. This of course would be "Falling:The
LARP", and the event would be held at midnight on the roof of the Hilton. At
first he just smiled and nodded, now he just runs away. I mentioned this to
John at GenCON, and he's seen fit to make it a cartoon.
I guess it won't be long now before I'm offered a big fat contract to write
gaming stuff and I can quit my day job.

Sandor "Dorkier Than Thou" Silverman