From: "Kerry Breitenstein" <kerryb@one.net>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Subject: Re: [DL] Just me, looking for attention again. (OT)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:01:25 -0500

Hey Sandor,

Since we usually do a live action Cheapass game in the driveway for our
Labor day party every year (we did Kill Dr. Lucky and Bitin Off Hedz), maybe
we can do Falling.  There's windows there above the driveway and everything.
Up to running it?

Kerry "good thing a hose reaches the driveway" Breitenstein

 > I've been advising (read: stalking and annoying at cons) James Ernest
from
 > Cheapass Games since the card game Falling was published that he should
set
 > up a joke event at one of the big cons. This of course would be
"Falling:The
 > LARP", and the event would be held at midnight on the roof of the Hilton.
At
 > first he just smiled and nodded, now he just runs away. I mentioned this
 > John at GenCON, and he's seen fit to make it a cartoon.
 > I guess it won't be long now before I'm offered a big fat contract to
write
 > gaming stuff and I can quit my day job.
 >
 > Sandor "Dorkier Than Thou" Silverman

 > unsubscribe deadlands