Re: [DL] tainted ones

Normally a manitou can take over at anytime by the marshall spending fate chips and making a roll (The exact costs and target numbers are in the book of the dead.) With this fatish, I'd allow the manitou to seize control by just spending chips and without having to make the roll.

Jon. "Manitou a-go-go"