[DL] (no subject)

>>2) What is in the Smith & Robards book?  From what little I know of the
>>setting at the moment (We started with HoE.  I'm in the process of
>>reading the WW books , though.)
>>I gather it's a sort of Sears Catalog, but would like to know before
>>going and buying it.

S&R is slightly more than that.

It adds rules for Alchemy in the WrdWst.

It gives a nice little bit of background on Smith and Robards themselves, and
how much power they wield in the WrdWst (quite a bit).

There is also an adventure in the back. I don't remember it all that well, I
must admit, so I don't know how well it plays.

--Jacques