Re: [DL] Just me, looking for attention again. (OT)

"Silverman, Sandor (LNG-MBC)" wrote:

> Hey Dorks!
>
> Once again, I've left my mark on the world of gaming, this time in issue #7
> of John Kovalic's "Dork Tower."
> I guess he needed to fill up some space in the letters column and printed a
> chatty email I sent him after GenCON last year.

Cool.  I've sent him a few Murphy's Rules, one of which, I know is being
published, the others are pending.

Who SAYS You Need Infantry?
In the World War I scenario for "Civilization II: Conflicts of Civilization," a
cloud of MUSTARD GAS can MARCH IN and TAKE CONTROL of an enemy city!

Cigar (and Wetsuit) Afficianado
In Lucasarts' "Outlaws," dynamite cannot be lit while underwater, but the CIGAR
used to light the dynamite will still burn.

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING? MINOR LEAGUE.
In OUTLAWS (Lucasarts), the only time you can smoke is when you're carrying
dynamite...

Buy Low, Sell High
In Chrome Book 1 for Cyberpunk 2020, the flashlight finger costs 25 eb to buy.
Individual cyberfingers may, however,  be sold back to the company for 30 eb
each.

What Max Is So Mad About...
The Road Vigilante template in "Deadlands: Hell on Earth: Road Warriors" has
Traits, but isn't given any dice to roll for his Traits!

--
Z?,
Dr.X