Re: [DL] The juices are flowing...

Comments:
1.  Watch your potty mouth on the *regular* list, as you'll
awake the ire of the deputy

2.  Maybe this is a knee-jerk reaction, but the finale
seems too contrived.  I know you did this off the cuff, but
you would need to weave the clues between the past and
present to make them a bit more subtle.  Having seen some
of your previous ideas, this shouldn't be a problem...

3. Since you're open to the HoE/DL crossover, I'd introduce
a bit of the wrong posse in the wrong time a bit...

Patrick