[DL] New Intervention for critique (possible spoiler)

Mild spoiler space just in case (I'm not sure how sensitive some of this
stuff is)

Hi everyone, I'm a lurker on this list, but I thought I would post something
for some of you to critique and help me improve, and maybe even use for your
own games if you like.  My Marshal and I were speaking about what could be
done to punish a town or individuals for bad deeds.  I jokingly called the
town our characters were in Sodom and Gomorrah (No Doomtown reference
intended).  My Marshal mentioned Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt,
and suggested that I work on a miracle to incorporate that story (My
character is a blessed, by the way).  I decided that it might be a bit
powerful for a miracle, so I came up with this intervention:

Pillar of Salt
TN: 13

This miracle allows a blessed to "keep an eye" on someone while they're not
around, and gives them a non-lethal way of dealing with human adversaries.
This intervention is used to prevent a person from taking a specific action.
It may only be used on human beings, abominations are immune (but the
Harrowed are not!)  The target must be given a stern, serious, and clear
warning to never take the action again.  This must be clearly understood by
the recipient, though they do not need to agree.  Examples of this are:
"Never get into a shootout again,"  "Don't ever rob a bank again,"  "Leave
that family alone."  If this miracle is ever used inappropriately (Marshal's
discretion), it is immediately a Mortal Sin, and a failure to the Spirit
check results in loss of all Blessing Points in addition to other effects.

If the recipient is silly enough to perform the action anyway, he must
immediately make a Vigor check as soon as he performs the action.  The TN is
equal to the faith roll made to invoke this intervention.  If the action is
being performed for the "greater good" (Marshal's discretion), then the
recipient is entitled to add the results of a Faith roll, or defaulting to
Spirit at no penalty to the Vigor roll to resist.  If the roll fails, the
recipient is immediately transformed into a pillar of salt, leading to
immediate death and no chance of resurrection or becoming Harrowed.  If the
roll succeeds, the victim escapes the transformation, but instead receives
the Mark of Cain (forgot the actual name of the intervention).  If the action
is performed in the "greater good", the mark is not gained on a successful
roll.

The effects of this miracle can be removed at any time by the invoking
blessed, but is otherwise irrevocable.

So, what do you all think of this.  I am on the digest mode, so I will not be
able to respond to your comments immediately, but any feedback is very much
appreciated.  Thank you in advance.