Re: [DL] dominion was tainted ones.(clive keep out)

On Wed, 09 February 2000, Deadlander@aol.com wrote:

> Just a little question, the harrowed in my group has just failed the dominion
> check at the start of the session.
> The book doesn't say how long he is under my control.
> i know the times for the normal check when you pay a chip, just not the first
> of the session.

Here's my take:  please take it with a grain of salt.

Now that your player is riding shotgun, he it treated like the invader.  In other words, he can spend a chip.  If not, he has to take his chances every morning, just like the devil inside did.

Later

Jeff Tolle

Love is in the Air...on a 747  to Paris ... Click here to Win !!!
http://shopping.altavista.com/vday.sdc?campid=682421084