[DL] dominion was tainted ones.(clive keep out)

Just a little question, the harrowed in my group has just failed the dominion
check at the start of the session. (the rule book says have a roll with no
chips spent at the start of every session, correct)?
The book doesn't say how long he is under my control.
i know the times for the normal check when you pay a chip, just not the first
of the session.

as for the relic he has, every point he loses by gives the manitou an equal
bonus.
we started with manitou +5
                              player +10( 5 for half spirit, 5 for relic)
after his failed roll its now  manitou +7 ( spirit 6, relic 1 )
                                                 player   +8   ( spirit 4,
relic 4 )
and he's to scared to spend any chips as he knows i will pounce on   the dom
roll hehehe.