RE: [DL] OK

> so what does "27" mean?  27 days till...?
>
> TBS
> It is good to know what to be looking forward to.

I assume you mean the PEG homepage. It now says '26' so whatever it is,
we're going to have to wait nearly a month for it.

'It' is presumably the 'new look' homepage that John Goff claims to know
little about...

Brian "Maybe LC is coming out early..." Leybourne.
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.