Re: [DL] Sure it's Evil, but what's it Do?

> Interesting concept, but not quite what I was looking for.  Your idea of
> only killing those who need killin' kinda takes away from the irredeemable
> evil I was shooting for.  Besides, wasn't Discordianism founded in the
60's?

Yes, it was, but that's not to say that it couldnt be founded earlier in
Deadlands time.  Hey, maybe Malaclypse the Younger really DID simply take
the form of Greg Hill.  Besides, maybe it's really people who are oppressing
in secret, and the posse THINKS the people dying are innocents, and the
Discordians are trying to prevent something like in The Illuminatus! Trilogy
by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson (if you've never read it, I'd highly
recommend it- you can get it through Amazon).  This could be a way to bring
the Illuminati into your game, and they could be a quite powerful enemy
indeed.

> > Nick "Hail Eris!" Zachariasen
> >
> Praise "Bob"

Nick "Ewige Blumenkraft!" Zachariasen